About WiFi at Cathlamet Library
We are pleased to offer wireless Internet access to our customers. Most wireless devices should recognize the library network automatically. If your device does not have wireless built in, you’ll need to purchase a WiFi compatible network card.
- Wireless connections are not secure; so use caution when transmitting personal information.
- Be prepared to use battery power. The library has limited electrical outlets.
- The library is not responsible for equipment that is lost or stolen.
- Use sound-muffling headphones or mute sound to avoid disturbing others.
- Never block aisles, exits or access to library materials.
Wireless users who do not follow the rules for wireless Internet use will be asked to stop using wireless connection inside the library, and may be excluded from the library.
Adopted May 2008
- Get a Library Card
- Holiday Closures
- Web Resources
- About the Library
- Research Databases
(All day) ~ Independence day
(All day) ~ Veteran's Day
Thu, 11/30/17 through Fri, 12/01/17
(All day) ~ Thanksgiving Holiday
Sun, 12/24/17 through Mon, 12/25/17
(All day) ~ Christmas
(All day) ~ New Year's Eve Day
(All day) ~ 2015 Holiday closures